If you are a part of the small group of people still using landline phones, and you want something that stands out from the crowd, this violin model might be just the ticket.
The mahogany-colored phone measures 3 x 3 x 4 1/2 inches when it’s folded, it is tone/pulse switchable and it features buttons that will light up in the dark.
Here’s a video demonstration of the violin phone in action:
- Receiving a call: when the phone rings, pick up the receiver and use as you would with any standard telephone
- Dialing a call: pick up your phone and listen to the dial tone, then press the keys of the number you want to call.
- Ending a call: after you have finished your conversation just hang up the handset. If you want to make another call immediately, press the ”Flash” button once and the line is ready for another call.
- Redial: If you dial a number and get a busy signal, you can press the “FlASH” button and then the “REDIAL” button. The number will be automatically redialed.
- Mute Key: for your privacy, depress the “MUTE” key as long as it is depressed, the other party will not hear anything you say
The Violin Phone is available from the sourcingmap.com website for $19.99.
This gadgets are very creatable.
cannot find it now