As anyone suffering a cold winter will tell you, taking phone calls on a touch phone just isn’t the same in the winter. When your fingers are cold you lose dexterity in them and it’s downhill from there.
The Bluetooth Handset Gloves will solve those winter phone blues by providing you with a warm solution. The gloves feature a Bluetooth handset built into the left glove and the conductive fiber allows you to operate your Bluetooth device effortlessly. Just make the universal hand gesture for a phone call (shown above) and the tiny speaker in the left thumb and the pinky microphone will provide you with up to 20 hours of talk time. The gloves come in black or gray and in sizes for both men and women.
Bluetooth Handset Gloves
- Bluetooth handset built into the left glove
- Conductive-fiber allows smartphone operation
- Operating range: 12 meters
- Battery life: standby 10 days – conversation 20 hours
- Sizes: Men’s and Women’s sizes
- Colors: Black and Grey
- Composition: 95% polyacrylonitrile, 3% cotton, 2% polyester
- Charges over micro-usb
- Tested and works with iOS, Android, Windows phone, Blackberry
- Dry-clean only, read all instructions before use
Get ready to start enjoying winter a little more, a least while your chatting to you’re friends anyway, with the Bluetooth Handset Gloves available at ThinkGeek.com for $69.99.