If you’re the type of Geek/Geekette that enjoys electronics and do-it-yourself kits, then you’ll probably appreciate the Useless Box Kit. As the name implies, the box is pretty much useless after completion, but you’ll enjoy building it and seeing the look on your friends faces when they flip the switch.
The kit includes just about everything you’ll need to build this box…a box that turns itself off when you turn it on. With over 50 pieces, including basic electric components and some simple soldering and screwdriver skills needed, this kit makes for a cool holiday gift.
Useless Box Kit
- Build this fun kit and amaze everyone with how technology can do incredibly simple things.
- Turn the Useless Box on, and it will turn itself off. That’s all it does.
- Oh, and it also makes cool people smile (and scares away the squares).
- Box made of space-age acrylic panels.
- Over 50 pieces install easily, with some basic soldering and screwdriver skills.
- Tools, solder, and batteries not included.
- Batteries: 2 AA (not included)
- Skill Level: High beginner / low intermediate
- Completed Dimensions: approx. 5.5″ x 4.125″ x 2.75″
You can purchase the Useless Box Kit at ThinkGeek.com for $39.99.