Try to come up with idea for something weird to plug into your computer’s USB port, and there’s a good chance such a product already exists. Like this vibrating LCD alarm clock that looks like a washing machine.
- Time, date and alarm clock LCD display
- 4 different melodies with vibration
- Hourly chime signal with LED
- 12/24 hour mode switch
- Clock setting by 3 control buttons
- Powered by USB or by 2 AA LR06 batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 7.5 x 9cm
- Weight: 168g
Here’s a video clip of the washing machine clock in action:
The USB Washing Machine Alarm Clock ($20) is available from USB Geek.