There are no strings on the Ultron Mark I Sixth-Scale Figure, but there is an incredible amount of detail.
Standing almost 13-inches-tall, the Mark I version of Ultron looks like it had a very rough day, but the rogue AI is still determined to defeat the Avengers and take over the world. In addition to distressed effects on the armor, you can get a great look at the various cables and wires that make Ultron tick. The figure also comes with a specially designed figure stand and a damaged Iron Legion… which we, unfortunately, only get a peek at on a tiny bit of concept art.
Ultron Mark I Sixth-Scale Figure
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Ultron Mark I in Avengers: Age of Ultron
- Movie-accurate sculpture with complicated mechanical details and cable wires throughout the body
- Newly developed asymmetrical body with over 24 points of articulations
- Approximately 32.5 cm tall
- Metallic red, white, blue, and dark grey colored painting on armor with distressed effects
- LED light-up eyes, mouth and chest reactor (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) right palm with articulated fingers
- One (1) damaged Iron Legion
- Specially-designed figure stand with Ultron Mark I nameplate and the movie logo
The Ultron Mark I Sixth-Scale Figure will be available May 2016 – Jul 2016 but it can be pre-ordered now for $249.99 at Sideshow Collectibles.