There are no strings on the Ultron Prime Sixth-Scale Figure… but there are a few cool lighting effects.
Everyone knew Ultron was going to be a memorable villain even before we saw the trailer for the Avengers sequel and this mechanical baddie is now ready to establish a new world order for your Marvel collectibles.
The movie-accurate figure stands 16.14-inches tall and has a LED light-up head and upper body, along with a specially designed Avengers: Age of Ultron logo figure base that also lights up.
Ultron Prime Sixth-Scale Figure
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Ultron Prime in Avengers: Age of Ultron
- Movie-accurate sculpture with mechanical details
- Silver colored painting on armor
- LED light-up head sculpt and upper body (red light, battery operated)
- Approximately 41 cm tall
- Newly developed body with over 30 points of articulation
- One (1) pair of palms with movable fingers
- Specially designed Avengers: Age of Ultron figure stand with LED light-up function (red light, battery operated)
The Ultron Prime Sixth-Scale Figure will be available Jan 2016 – Mar 2016 but it can be pre-ordered now for $374.99 at Sideshow Collectibles.
Leave a Reply