So you watched The Avengers and now you have a huge crush on Scarlett Johansson. Lucky for you, there’s the Black Widow Sixth Scale Limited Edition Collectible Figure, which is almost as good as having the real woman in your house. Okay, work with me on this because that’s what I keep telling myself. Otherwise, I might cry.
Actually, the figure is almost as good as the real Scarlett (FYI: She hates the ScarJo nickname). The limited edition collectible has a newly sculpted head with movie-accurate facial expression and make-up, real fabric hair has been implanted, and a newly developed TrueType body perfectly captures her distinctive body shape.
In addition to looking just like the big-screen version of Black Widow, the figure also comes with these features:
The Avengers Black Widow Sixth Scale Limited Edition Collectible Figure
- Over 28 points of articulation
- Eight pieces of interchangeable gloved palms
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One-piece form-fitting black jumpsuit with belts and holsters on thighs, One pair of black platform boots with buckles, Two pistols, Two discs with pouches, One alien rifle blade, One pair of stinger bracelets with multiple-bullet design, One pair of stinger bracelets with multiple-bullet design with realistic tazer effect
- Approximately 28 cm tall
- Display base with Black Widow nameplate and The Avengers logo
This lethal bombshell is the perfect addition to your collection of Avengers figures, or the perfect way to start collecting. Either way, you get to feel pretty good about having Scarlett Johansson in your house. You can get the Avengers Black Widow Sixth Scale Limited Edition Collectible Figure for $189.99 (or for as little as $63.33/mo) from Sideshow Collectibles. The figure is on pre-order for now but is expected to be available in December. (Update: Link removed because the page no longer exists.)
Yeah.. but does her clothes come off????
I so want this, I collect very few statues, but this would be one of them!