Once again, you can get lucky enough to take Scarlett Johansson home with you, thanks to the Captain America: The Winter Soldier Black Widow Sixth Scale Figure.
I know. You’re probably saying you don’t need to bother with this figure because you already have the Avengers Black Widow figure, but you have noticed the two totally different looks, right? Both figures have realistic, highly-detailed head sculpts of the actress but this one features the straight brownish-red hairstyle she sports in Winter Soldier, in addition to a newly-designed costume made with multiple materials, detailed weapons and accessories, and over 28 points of articulation.
Captain America: The Winter Soldier Black Widow Sixth Scale Figure
- Approximately 28 cm tall
- Nine (9) pieces of interchangeable gloved palms including:
- One (1) pair of palms for holding pistols
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of fists with real-like electric shock effect
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms
- One (1) left palm for holding mobile phone
- One-piece black colored jumpsuit with leather-like trims, belts and holsters on thighs
- One (1) pair of black colored platform boots with buckles
- Two (2) pistols
- One (1) pair of Widow’s Bite bracelets
- One (1) pair of Widow’s Bite bracelets with real-like electric shock effect
- One (1) mobile phone
- Figure base with Black Widow nameplate and the movie logo
The Captain America: The Winter Soldier Black Widow Sixth Scale Figure will be available September 2014 but it can be pre-ordered now for $189.99 (or for as little as $63.33/month) at Sideshow Collectibles.