The Avengers no longer stand united but friendship stands the test of time, and the Captain America Civil War Winter Soldier Sixth-Scale Figure shows the face of the man who Steve Rogers is willing to go to war for.
Sure, Bucky Barnes was brain-washed, turned into a lethal assassin, and tried really hard to kill Captain America, but Steve Rogers isn’t one to let trivial things like that ruin a friendship, which is why the First Avenger and the Winter Soldier have teamed-up to kick some butt. Too bad the butts they have to kick belong to Cap’s former teammates.
Captain America Civil War Winter Soldier Sixth-Scale Figure
- An authentic and detailed likeness of Sebastian Stan as Winter Soldier in Captain America: Civil War
- One (1) newly sculpted head with fine hair sculpture
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles, skin, and stubble texture
- Approximately 31 cm tall
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Chrome colored left arm with red star emblem
- Four (4) pairs of interchangeable palms (left with glove) including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms
- One (1) pair of palms for holding weapons
- One (1) pair open palms
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) black colored top
- One (1) pair of black pants
- One (1) pair of black boots
- One (1) machine gun
- Captain America: Civil War themed Team Captain America figure stand with Winter Soldier nameplate and the movie logo
The Captain America Civil War Winter Soldier Sixth-Scale Figure will be available Jul 2016 – Sep 2016 but it can be pre-ordered now for $219.99 at Sideshow Collectibles.
Leave a Reply