Oregon Scientific, the company that brought us the beautiful Weather In Motion device, has yet another stylish weather forecaster out.
The three illuminated weather forecast icons, Sunny, Cloudy and Rainy, give you an accurate weather forecast for the day. A simple wave of your hand changes the display, shifting between the precise Atomic time, indoor and outdoor temperature. You can also set the Weather Light to “auto toggle display” mode, and the information will rotate automatically.
- Displays weather forecasts with illuminated icons: Sunny(Red), Cloudy(Green) and Rainy(Blue)
- Self-setting Atomic clock
- Displays indoor and outdoor temperature
- Infrared motion sensor changes display options
- LED backlight (Amber)
- 12 or 24-hour time format
- Celsius or Fahrenheit temperature display
- Temperature resolution 0.1°C (0.2°F)
- THN132N temperature sensor included
- 5V AC adapter included
- Two CR2032 batteries (main unit) and 1 alkaline AA battery (sensor) included
- Dimensions: 7.75″ Height × 2.75″ Length × 2.75″ Depth
The Oregon Scientific BAR210 is available from Ambient Weather for $47.95.
Fyi does not have a DST offset option.