We have covered quite a few weather stations here at GeekAlerts, but never before something as feature packed as this model from Honeywell.
The Complete Weather Station from Honeywell measures wind speed and direction; rainfall amount; indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity; and includes a wireless UV (Ultraviolet) sensor that measures potentially harmful UV levels!
This high-tech wireless weather station also has 12 to 24-hour weather forecasting and a 24-hour barometric pressure history chart. The Honeywell weather station has five-channel capability and will accept up to four additional temperature and humidity sensors with a wireless transmission range of approximately 328 feet (unobstructed).
Atomic clocks never need resetting – the time updates automatically each day within the continental U.S. via a radio signal transmitted from Fort Collins, Colorado, adjusting the clock to within one second of official government time. Atomic clocks even automatically adjust for Daylight Savings Time.
- Monitors indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity readings.
- Main display console is backlit with automatic backlight control in the dark.
- Includes anemometer to measure wind speed and direction.
- Rain gauge measures rainfall amount.
- PC software and USB cable included.
- Barometric pressure history chart.
- Programmable ice warning alarm.
- Stores 200 weather records without PC connection.
- Programmable memory intervals from 10 minutes to 24 hours.
- Remote sensor transmission range 328 feet (unobstructed).
- Crescendo alarm with programmable snooze function.
- AC adapter for automatic remote control included.
- Power source for weather station and accessories are 14 AA batteries (not included).
The Honeywell TE923W Complete Weather Station and Remote Control is available from the Weather Connect website for $199.95.