This R2-D2 Mini Fridge is the refrigerator that every Star Wars fan has been waiting for. It works great for keeping drinks cold at a handy location and even has an alternative setting for keeping food warm. It does it all while looking awesome.
It has a fill capacity of up to 16 cans of soda. You can also store the Death Star plans inside if you want to. It comes with both a 110V power cord and a 12V DC power cord, so you can use it in the home, office, or on the go.
This 14 liter fridge has two removable shelves and can store up to 16 cans of soda (with a little extra room)! Locking door to prevent spills, and the fridge has warm and cool settings. It’s under 15 pounds and has retractable handles for easy carrying.
Star Wars R2-D2 14 Liter Fridge
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- Locking door to prevent spillage when trying to destroy the Death Star
- Has warm and cool settings!
- Retractable handle on the top for easy carrying
- Includes fridge, two removable shelves, 110V US AC power cord (for use in home), 12V DC power cord (for use in x-wing car)
- Capacity: 16 cans of soda – with a little extra breathing room
- Note for International Friends: We do not recommend using this small appliance with an international power converter – even if you bought said power converter from Tosche Station
- Cooling Capability: 64°-68° F
- Heating Capability: 140° F
- Outer Dimensions: 24 1/2″ tall x 12″ diameter base
- Inner Dimensions: 15″ tall x 8″ wide x 7″ deep
- Weight (empty): 13.4 lbs.
Only $149.99 from ThinkGeek.com.
Update: This R2-D2 Mini Fridge used to be a Think Geek exclusive, but they no longer have it in stock. However, now you can buy it at BoxLunch for $150.