Yes, it has the flashing blue light, makes the famous TARDIS vworp vworp sound and it’s more spacious than you’d think. The officially licensed Doctor Who TARDIS Mini Fridge is perfect for Doctor Who fans. Designed to look like the Doctor’s Time and Relative Dimension in Space time machine, this miniature TARDIS can hold a six of your favorite 12 ounce beverage.
Hot or cold, you decide. This TARDIS can either keep your food and drinks cold or heat them up and it can be used in your car or home…road trip!
Doctor Who TARDIS Mini Fridge
- Mini fridge shaped like the TARDIS
- Keep your beverages or lunch cold at work
- Warming function if you’d like to heat your food!
- Holds up to a six-pack of 12-ounce cans
- Makes the TARDIS VWORP VWORP sound when you open and close the door – yes, you can also turn that bit off!
- Officially licensed Doctor Who collectible
- Power: Plugs into a standard US outlet or DC 12V car socket
- Interior Capacity: 6 cans of 12oz soda, or 4L/.14 cu. ft.
- Exterior: 10.5″ high, 7.5″ wide, 10.5″ deep
You can purchase the multipurpose Doctor Who TARDIS Mini Fridge at ThinkGeek.com for $79.99.
Is it bigger on the inside?????
Please , please, please how do I get one that I can use in Australia without an adaptor/convertor?
Will look great on my desk with all my other Dr.Who parafinalia and so functional !!
Is the Dr Who Tardis mini fridge still available, if so, please advise the cost.