It may sound a bit weird to squeeze in all these features in a mini fridge, but it’s not such a bad idea if you are short of space and still want to be able to satisfy some of your gadget needs.
The 22 litre Cooltone Mini Fridge ($263) holds twenty 400ml cans, or four 2 litre bottles, or six bottles of wine. The highly efficient recirculating air cooling system is totally environmentally and ozone friendly. It comes with a remote control, CD player, digital radio, alarm clock and integrated speakers.
- Quick Cool feature – gets the Cooltone cooling within seconds
- Digital CD Player – fully featured CD player with multi output options, memory, repeat etc.
- Top Loading CDs – easy to insert and remove CDs. Very cool eject button mechanism!
- Cool ambient blue lights – both in the CD player and inside the fridge
- iPod & MP3 Compatible – link your iPod or MP3 player to the CoolTone auxiliary socket via a Stereo 3.5mm Jack to Twin Phono Lead
- Hook Up External Speakers – if you have speakers you can hook them up to the CoolTone … just remember to adjust the volume first!
- Digital Radio – 20 Preset stations for F.M band, 12 Preset stations for A.M band. Liquid Crystal Display with snooze function (Note this is not a DAB radio)