This Seventh Doctor’s Umbrella is exactly what you need to complete your Seventh Doctor Who cosplay. I never was a fan of the whole question mark thing that Doctor Who did in the 80’s but I do like to keep dry.
This umbrella is modeled after the original created by T. Fox & Co. Even though it won’t save you if you’re hanging from an ice cliff, it will make you look the part.
Seventh Doctor’s Umbrella
- Iconic Question Mark Umbrella from the Seventh Doctor (Sylvester McCoy)
- Officially-licensed Doctor Who merchandise
- Modeled after the original created by T. Fox & Co.
- Comes with a bonus cover wrap that’s black with red question marks
- Materials: Frame is metal with fiberglass ribbing, polyester fabric
- Dimensions: 37″ long, 38″ diameter
Only $34.99 from ThinkGeek.com.