Traxxas has released an officially licensed special-edition 1/16-scale R/C replica of the professional rally race driver Ken Block’s gymkhana Ford Fiesta competition car.
Beneath the bodywork, Traxxas’ race-proven technology, full-time 4WD, and tire-spinning brushless horsepower thread the needle through the course with scalpel-like precision. The fun lasts for hours as you perfect the throttle and steering inputs to make each tire-blistering slide more perfect than the last.
Here’s a short demo video of the radio-controlled rally race car replica:
Right out of the box, the Fiesta thrills with 30+mph on the included 6-cell NiMH battery. Install an optional, second 6-cell battery to unleash the Velineon Brushless Power System’s full fury, and speeds jump to over 50mph with affordable, proven-safe NiMH packs.
Just like Ken Block, the Gymkhana Fiesta doesn’t slow down for rain; the waterproof servo and o-ring-sealed receiver box let you keep on racing, even in wet weather that parks lesser cars on the bench.
Ken Block’s Ford Fiesta Rally Car R/C Replica
- Officially Licensed Ford Fiesta body and Ken Block/Monster Energy graphics
- Officially licensed Volk TE37 Racing Wheels
- Green pushrods and toe links
- Gymkhana-compound slick tires
- Ground-breaking performance capabilities for a new kind of R/C fun and excitement
- TQ 2.4GHz Transmitter and Receiver with Traxxas Link
- Ready-To-Race with included 6-cell NiMH Power Cell battery and charger
- 30+mph with included NiMH battery, 50+mph with additional NiMH battery and Traxxas speed connector (sold separately)
- Revo suspension technology specially tuned for superior on-road handling and control
- Full-time 4WD
- Velineon 380 brushless motor—largest in its class
- Waterproof electronics
- Torque-control slipper clutch
- Sealed differentials
- Traxxas High-Current Connector
- Metric hex hardware
- Rubber-sealed ball bearings
The R/C Replica of Ken Block’s Ford Fiesta Rally Race Car will set you back about $300, and that price does not include the controller.
A 50+mph R/C Fiesta rally car! Love it! I wish I got one of these for Christmas. Thanks for the article Robert. Might have to pick one up for the dealership!
Thanks Rob, happy to hear you enjoyed it.
The question is (as always), will it blend? 🙂