Most clocks need a hand (or two) to tell you the time, while others just toss a bunch of seemingly random numbers in your direction, but the QLOCKTWO shares its timekeeping knowledge with simple and direct words that always make sure you and time see eye-to-eye.
Old-fashioned clocks with hands can be confusing. Is that old thing saying it’s 9:30 or 10:30, and what if the minute hand is between two of the numbers? Do I just guess?
Digital clocks make life a little easier… unless, like me, you suffer from Numerexia (Dyslexia’s numerical cousin). Know how many times I have to take a second (or third) look because I thought those little numbers said 21:21 (really 12:21)?
The QLOCKTWO makes keeping track of a time as easy as reading a simple statement. What time is it, QLOCKTWO? Oh, “IT IS HALF PAST TWELVE.” Thanks, QLOCKTWO.
In addition to being a master of time, this stylish clock will make you a master of fashion, too. The front surface is made of polished acrylic glass and you can go with one of seven colors or opt for the satin stainless steel look.
QLOCKTWO Clock Features:
- Size: 17.72 x 17.72 inches
- Weight: approx. 8.8 pounds / 4 kg
- Power supply: 110V / 220V (less power consumption due to LED technology)
- Solid acrylic stands for upright standing version
- Available in the following languages: English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Danish, Swedish, Arabic, Swiss German, and Spanish
- Handmade in Germany