Portal (and Portal 2) are huge hit video games, but they haven’t had a lot of related merchandise, especially compared to Angry Birds. Fortunately, it seems like that is starting to change with cool products like the Portal 2 Plush Portal Turret with Sound. It sure is a theme with a lot of potential, so hopefully we’ll be seeing a lot more Portal products soon.
This Plush Portal Turret is the perfect thing to keep you company in your cube or dorm room. If you start to get bored, take him out and look into his glowing red eye. Then put him to work as a sentry, and hear alerts when he detects motion nearby, when he is moved of knocked over, and when he starts to get bored.
Plush Portal Turret
- Officially licensed Portal 2 Collectible
- Stands 14.5″ Tall
- Talks just like a proper sentry turret
- The glowing eye is how it says it loves you
- The actions below will randomly result in the given quotes…
- Your plush turret detects motion nearby:
- “Target acquired”
- “I see you”
- “There you are”
- “Preparing to dispense product”
- Your plush turret is moved or knocked over:
- “Critical error”
- “I don’t hate you”
- “Shutting down”
- “Hey, hey, hey”
- Your plush turret is ignored (times out after 30 seconds of inactivity):
- “Good bye”
- “Target lost”
- “Are you still there”
Unfortunately the Plush Portal 2 Turret is not in stock. However, ThinkGeek.com expects to have more on December 18, 2011.