When you first laid eyes on the Portal Companion Cube Cookie Jar, did you begin forming thoughts of what kind of cookies would get to christen the cube first? I did. Oreos, chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin would all be sound choices. But wait, what about homemade cookies cut into Portal-themed shapes? Get in my bellay! You can have Portal cookies, but first you need the right tools; all of which lie within the box of Portal Cookie Cutters.
The cookie cutters are packaged in a tin box that looks like the weighted companion cube, and the most dramatic cookie you can construct with them is none other than the three-dimensional companion cube. As if that wasn’t exciting enough, you also get to make (and eat) other cookies shaped as portals, test subjects and turrets!
Portal Cookie Cutters
- Set of 8 cookie cutters based on Valve’s games, Portal & Portal 2
- Made of bent metal, dishwasher safe, and packaged in an awesome Companion Cube tin
- Shapes: Portal, Turret, Running Test Subject, Falling Test Subject, Companion Cube
- You may be thinking, “ThinkGeek, that’s only 5 shapes!”
- You are so good at counting! The Companion Cube is a layered cookie, which requires 4 cutters to create (but still only one mouth to eat).
- Officially licensed Portal collectible
Duck into your portal and have a little geeky fun with Portal Cookie Cutters. They are $19.99 at ThinkGeek, which is where you can find the matching cookie jar.
After inhaling all your fresh cookies, it’s easy to collapse like a falling test subject on the couch. Hopefully you’ve got a Portal Weighted Companion Cube Plush around to cushion your fall.