Ahoy maties! If ye love the open seas and fancy yerself a pirate, take a gander at this here plunder. This Pirate Clock looks amazing and is styled to look the real thing. You know, if pirates actually put clocks on their mantle in their pirate ships.
It has skulls, cannonballs, a skull with an eye patch and even the face has a design that looks like the ship’s wheel. This clock features quartz movement that is accurate to +/- 1 second per day and it is made of a tough urethane resin. You will need 1x AA battery (not included).
- Sculpted mantel clock with a nautical pirate theme
- Amazing handcrafted details
- Quartz movement – accurate to +/- 1 second per day
- Unique: No two are exactly alike – paint details may vary as these are hand painted
- Material: Tough urethane resin
- Made in USA – Handcrafted by local artisans
- Design: Odd Art Fabrications
It measures 10″ x 7-1/4″ x 2-1/2″ Captain Jack Sparrow would love this. Just $39.95 from Neatoshop.
where can I buy one of these? it is posted on this page but… says nothing, thanks