Red, white, and blue don’t exactly help with stealth so the Sentinel of Liberty goes dark with the Night Mission Captain America Sixth-Scale Figure.
Artist Ashley Wood gave us her vision of Captain America with the ThreeA Toys Captain America Sixth-Scale Figure, and now that unique vision goes dark as Cap prepares to go on a night mission. We still get the eye-catching design that brings in something new while still honoring Cap’s classic look but the super soldier can now blend in to the shadows a little bit easier.
Standing a little over a foot tall, the figure features an utility belt that would make even Batman feel belt envy and a magnetic shield that can be attached either to his back or his faux-leather arm bracers.
Night Mission Captain America Sixth-Scale Figure
- Officially licensed by Marvel
- Stands 12.7 inches (32.3cm) tall
- Features 30 points of articulation
- Tailored Fabric Clothing
- Three (3) sets of interchangeable hands
- One (1) magnetically attachable shield
- One (1) set of faux leather arm bracers
- One (1) set of faux leather boots
Coming Dec 2017 – Feb 2018. Preorder now for $240 at Sideshow Collectibles.