It makes sense that Superman’s biological father would be no slouch in the hero department because Kal-El had to get those genes from somewhere, but Man of Steel revealed that Jor-El was tough enough to hang around even after he died just to help guide his son. That’s macho to the extreme. The Man of Steel Jor-El Sixth Scale Figure finally gives the Super Dad the recognition he deserves.
This collectible figure is based on Man of Steel’s Jor-El as portrayed by Russell Crowe, featuring realistic facial expressions and a detailed hair sculpture, as well as movie-accurate clothing that includes a blue costume with embossed pattern, a brown robe with detailed tailoring, and armor that features the House of El emblem on the chestpiece.
Man of Steel Jor-El Sixth Scale Figure
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Jor-El in Man of Steel
- Head sculpt featuring authentic likeness of Russell Crowe
- Realistic facial expression with detailed wrinkles and gesture
- Detailed hair sculpture
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Articulated Body with over 30 points of articulation
- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of gun holding palms
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) blue costume with embossed pattern
- One (1) brown robe with detailed tailoring
- One (1) set of chest and shoulder armor
- One (1) dark red wired cape
- One (1) pair of black boots with embossed pattern
- One (1) Kryptonian gun
- Diamond shaped stand with Jor-El nameplate and movie logo
The Man of Steel Jor-El Sixth Scale Figure will be available during the 1st Quarter of 2014, but it can be pre-ordered now for $219.99 (or for as little as $73.33/mo) at Sideshow Collectibles.