Have you always wanted to build your own R2 unit? Well now you can with the littleBits Star Wars R2-D2 Droid Inventor Kit. This award-winning kit is perfect for kids and adults alike.
The kit includes 6 Bits consisting of a control hub, DC motor, wire, power, servo, and proximity sensor, 20 Droid parts, three sticker sheets, and the free littleBits Droid Inventor app. Get those creative juices flowing and let your kids personalize their Droids using crafts, household items, and stickers.
Building and inventing will challenge your kids to think critically; and once they complete their own droid they will be able to guide it through obstacle courses using Force Mode and the included app.
The littleBits Droid Inventor Kit is a toolkit for creating Droids from the Star Wars universe (and customize their own) using electronic building blocks. The building blocks snap together with magnets, allowing kids to get creative with electronics without having to solder, wire, or breadboard.
littleBits Star Wars R2-D2 Droid Inventor Kit
- Comes with 6 Bits, 20 Droid parts, 3 sticker sheets, and the free littleBits Droid Inventor app
- Free Droid Inventor app with step-by-step instructions and video tutorials guides kids through creating and customizing Droids
- App includes challenges to promote creativity and customization using household items
- 16+ activities and missions in the app to keep kids playing day after day
- The R2 Unit runs in Drive Mode, Force Mode, Self-Nav, and more Comes with 20 authentic R2 Unit sounds from the Star Wars films
- littleBits electronic blocks & Droid parts can be reconfigured in different ways to create brand-new Droids
Check out some of the short videos detailing the littleBits Star Wars R2-D2 Droid Inventor Kit.
Kids can guide their Droid using Force Mode, and take their new sidekick on galactic adventures.
Droid-driving is easy with controllers waiting to be unlocked in the app, including a joystick, sliders, and tilt mode.
littleBits electronic blocks & Droid parts can be reconfigured in different ways to create brand-new Droids