I know a “Hot Tug” sounds like something you might get for $5 in a dark alley, but hear me out. With the economy still in shambles, people were being forced to decide: Hot Tub or Boat? Well, now you can save yourself from all that unwanted stress and get the HotTug, a wood-fired hot tub in which you can tugboat around in.
If this hot tub isn’t where the parties at, don’t worry because it can take you to the party…via waterways of course 🙂 Made from wood and fitted with glass fiber reinforced polyester, HotTug is available is two versions and is large enough to hold six to eight people. HotTug’s heater is pretty efficient also, heating 2000 liters of water to about 38 degrees Celsius in three hours.
- A wood-fired hot tub in which you can sail and a tugboat in which you can enjoy warm baths. With or without water the HotTug is a wide and stable boat for up to six to eight people. In the HotTug you can always enjoy yourself … whatever the weather is. Relax steaming through the canal, harbor or a lake? You’re able to with the HotTug!
- The boat is constructed from wood and fitted with glass fiber reinforced polyester (size 240 x 380 x 110 cm). The HotTug has a stainless steel stove with a single wall pipe. The HotTug is available in two versions: 1 with integrated electric motor of 2.4 KW 2 with outboard (not supplied)
- The HotTug is available in two versions:
- with integrated electric motor of 2.4 KW
- with outboard engine (electric or petrol)
You can learn more about the HotTug at Hottug.nl where prices start at €8,950 and go up to €16,450.
Had a good chuckle at this one. Very clever idea but can’t see it taking off. Had a lot of press though!