When carving up a jack o’ lantern, making the teeth look right is always hard. No matter what I do, I just can’t get them to stand out and look cool like I picture them in my mind. Perhaps it’s because they match the rest of the pumpkin, unlike real teeth, which are white (well…sometimes yellow) and contrast with the mouth and face. That’s no longer a problem if you get these Glow-in-the-Dark Pumpkin Teeth.
Simply stick these teeth into your pumpkin, to really make your jack-o-lantern something special. Get creative; besides for teeth they can be used for spiky hair, noses, eyes, and other accents. They’re inexpensive, and also reusable. Simply pull them out when Halloween is over, wash them off, and keep them to use again next year.
Glow-in-the-Dark Pumpkin Teeth
- Dress up your pumpkin with teeth!
- Easy to use – simply stick them into the pumpkin
- Set of 18 teeth in 3 sizes
- Glows in the dark
- Mix and match with other Pumpkin Teeth versions
- The perfect accessory for your pumpkin this Halloween