Fans of science are going to want this awesome Higgs Boson Watch on their wrist. Before the discovery, the Higgs boson was mostly just theoretical; but this watch is real and it will look good on you.
Unlike the Higgs boson which may have no spin, electric charge, or color change, this watch has some of those features. It features an imitation leather band and a spinning second hand that spirals around. The image shows the Higgs decaying into other bosons during a collision.
Higgs Boson Watch
- Perfect for Higgs Boson fans
- Quartz movement with batteries included
- Leather strap with metal clasp
- Doctor Who-themed gift box
- Size (dial): 1-5/16″ dia. x 5/16″ D (7.3 cm dia. x 7 mm)
- Size (strap): US regular men’s dress watch 7-1/4″ L (18.3 cm)
- Lug size: 18 mm
- Fits most adult wrists
It looks awesome. Just $33.79 from Amazon.com and $39.95 at the NeatoShop.com.
Leave a Reply