Do you love using all your fancy electronics like your Blu-Ray/DVD/CD players, gaming consoles, and wide screen HDTV, but feel they come up a little short in the audio department? NuForce, a leader in professional and consumer audio solutions, just announced the release of its highly anticipated NuForce Dia Digital Amplifier. With its optical and coaxial digital inputs, you can connect your electronics to it to get that much needed audio boost via the 24bit/192kHz D/A converter.
The Dia is perfect for people looking to get high-quality audio from their personal electronics without having to spend tons of money to do it. With it audiophile-grade sound card and powerful 24W stereo power amplifier, you get a clear 2.1 stereo experience from your existing speakers and subwoofer.
Dia is a compact way to improve audio from existing home electronic devices, including Apple TV and AirPort Express. Dia provides high-quality audio since it bypasses the internal built-in digital-to-analog converters found in most A/V equipment and performs that function separately. Dia adds a new level of realism and exquisite detail to virtually every component you may already own—without any additional receivers or peripherals.
NuForce Dia Digital Amplifier
- Input: Digital: 2 x TOSLINK, 1 x RCA Coaxial 75-Ohm; Maximum sampling rate: 192kHz; Resolution: 24-bits
- Output: Line Out (for Subwoofer) connection; Speaker Output: Peak power: 30W x 2 (4 Ohm); Output power at 1% THD+N, A-weighted: 24W x 2 (4 Ohm), 18W x 2 (8 Ohm)
- THD+N: 0.02%
- Frequency response: 20 to 20kHz +/- 1dB; SNR > 90dB A-weighted
- DC Requirement: 12-15V, up to 60W; 60W 100-240VAC worldwide voltages PSU is included.
- Dimensions: 6″ x 4 1/2″ x 1″.
- Weight: 1 lb. Shipping weight 5 lb.
You can learn more about the NuForce Dia Digital Amplifier and purchase it for $299 at NuForce.