The one thing I think everyone can agree upon, is that we all spend way to much time in front of a computer. Whether it is playing video games, working on Excel sheets, websurfing or just everyday work, our eyes need a break from the strain. Gunnar Eyestrain Reducing Computer Glasses are designed to help reduce the strain that blue light puts on our eyes. We have all heard the stories about how our ancestors could spot prey from a mile away and now we can’t even see the stop sign in front of us. Protect your eyes and your vision while you can. The Gunnar Eyestrain Reducing Glasses come in several different versions, so you are sure to find a style that fits you.
High-efficiency fluorescent lighting and computer monitors in our offices are highly shifted towards the blue-end of the spectrum. The problem is, blue light focuses differently on the retina than the rest of the spectrum. Ever look at a blue LED and noticed a halo around the light? Staring at it gives you a headache, doesn’t it? Guess why! Your eyes are straining to try and bring that fuzzy spot into focus, and it just can’t!
Gunnar Computer Glasses
- Glasses specifically designed to reduce computer-related eyestrain
- Several different styles – Edge Onyx, Edge Ash, Weezer Onyx, Scope, and Rocket Mercury
- Black and brushed aluminum finishes
- diAMIX lens material – a custom blended proprietary polymer, which beats out polycarbonate on the toughness scale and rivals the undisputed optics of ground glass
- i-FI lens coatings – anti-glare coatings that filter out harsh artificial reflected light
- iONIK lens tint – Specially formulated tints condition and shift the color spectrum to provide superior contrast, detail and resolution
- Light weight and comfortable. GUNNAR frame systems are engineered for optimal weight, comfort and durability.
Keep gaming and increase your productivity at work, purchase the Gunnar Eyestrain Reducing Computer Glasses at ThinkGeek from $79.99 and at amazon from $57.49. To learn more about Gunnar Optiks, a San Diego California based company, go to Gunnars.