Here is a replica of Glamdring – The Sword Of Gandalf in all of its shining glory. Hobbit fans will want to hang this one on the wall of their Hobbit Hole and admire it every day.
It features solid metal hilt parts, faux blue jewel inlays, a genuine leather-wrapped grip and comes with a wood wall mount display. Glamdring was found by Gandalf after being missing for over 6000 years. It was forged for the King of Gondolin and wielded in battle only twice before the Fall of Gondolin. But you know the story.
Glamdring The Sword Of Gandalf
- Wield a replica of Gandalf’s famous sword
- Solid metal hilt parts, faux blue jewel inlays
- Genuine leather-wrapped grip
- Presented with wood wall mount display
- Officially licensed Hobbit / Lord of the Rings collectible
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
- Dimensions: 47 5/8″ long with a 35 1/4″ stainless steel blade
Now you can own it for yourself and be like Gandalf. Only $189.99 from ThinkGeek.com.