So, you want to make a Zombie film. You and every other fanboy. But where do you start? The Filming the Undead book will tell you everything you need to know.
How much blood should spurt out of an undead limb? How do you make flesh dangle from the side of a Zombie head? You will get tips from casting to fx makeup to lighting. It has you covered. All you need to do is provide the Zombies.
Filming the Undead
- Making a storyboard for a story concept.
- Coping with preproduction details, such as contracts, budgeting, financing, assembling casts and crews, finding shooting locations, etc.
- Creating props and special effects, making convincing zombie masks and horror-story makeup, designing costumes, and getting supplies.
- Mastering production details, which include lighting and filming both indoors and outdoors.
- Completing postproduction details, such as film editing, creating visual effects, and adding sound and music.
- Marketing and promoting at conventions, festivals, local theaters, and other sites.
- And more!
It is just $18.99 from Thinkgeek. Get filming.