This amazing Fallout 76 Pip-Boy 2000 Mk V Construction Kit comes with over 150 precision parts, all the Vault-Tec tools needed to assemble it, and an impressive vegan leather case. Put it together and you have your own full-size detailed wearable replica of the Pip-Boy 2000 Mark VI featured in Fallout 76.
Details abound and it is wearable, so it is phenomenal for both display and cosplay. Although there is no electronic functonality, the knobs actually turn, the spring loaded buttons press like real buttons, and the radoi dial works. Even the holotape player opens to eject the holotape. Building is sometimes half the fun, but here it only should take an hour or two, so it is more like 5% of the fun.
The Wand Company’s Pip-Boy construction kit is a beautifully designed, highly detailed and fully accurate replica of the Fallout 76 Pip-Boy 2000 Mk VI. Presented in an authentically vintage display case, the kit has been designed to mimic the look and feel of the kits that Vault-Tec™ may have supplied to vault dwellers to help them understand the value and mechanical workings of the all-important Pip-Boy technology. Keep and display the kit in its presentation case, or assemble over 100 components to create this highly accurate collectible.
Using the Vault-Tec tools provided, and following the fully illustrated instructions, you will see how easy it is to combine fabric, moulded and cast parts, metal bolts, grilles, screws and cables to create one of the most important pieces of Vault-Tec equipment. Take care and learn well; your survival just might depend upon it.
Fallout 76 Pip-Boy 2000 Mk V Construction Kit
- Officially-licensed Fallout 76 merchandise
- A ThinkGeek / GameStop exclusive
- From our friends at The Wand Company
- A model based on the Pip-Boy Model 2000 Mark VI
- Based on Bethesda’s initial concept sketches and the in-game 3D model
- Over 150 parts you put together like a true Wastelander
- Spring-loaded buttons are designed to press, the knobs turn, the radio dial works, and the holotape player opens to eject the holotape
- (No electronic functionality)
- Actual size – great for cosplay
- Materials: Die-stamped and high-quality injection molded components
- Includes 150 genuine RobCo Industries parts, holotape, faux leather case, tools, and instruction manual from Vault-Tec
- Build Time: 1-2 hours