If you liked the Fallout 76 Pip-Boy 2000, wait until you get a load of this Fallout Plasma Pistol Replica. Like the Pip-Boy, this Fallout plasma pistol is full-size and extremely detailed, making it ideal for cosplay and display. It even has LED lights on both sides, so it lights up with a green glow when you pull the trigger to simulate the microfusion cell spinning up prior to firing.
It’s not just exceptionally detailed it’s also immensely accurate because it was actually created using Bethesda’s 3D game assets. In fact, it must look so much like an authentic plasma pistol, that they can’t even ship it to California, Connecticut, New York, and Kansas. I guess the rest of you live in states with governments that just don’t care enough.
Fallout Plasma Pistol Replica
- Good ol’ standard plasma pistol
- Lights up with a green LED glow
- Actual size – great for cosplay
- Pull the trigger – it’s the on/off switch!
- Created from Bethesda’s 3D game assets
- Battery-powered, batteries not included
- Dimensions: 15″ long x 6″ wide x 11″ tall
- Weight: ~8 lbs.
- Designed and Manufactured under license by Chronicle Collectibles
- A ThinkGeek / GameStop exclusive
- Officially-licensed Fallout merchandise
This Fallout Plasma Pistol Replica is a ThinkGeek and GameStop exclusive. It can be pre-ordered now for $59.99 with an expected release date of December 31, 2018.
Leave a Reply