Pass some time in the vault by playing this Fallout Chess game. What else are you going to do while waiting for the radiation to subside above ground?
This Fallout-themed chess board has an exclusive Pip-Boy themed board and “holographic” pieces. It looks awesome. Fans of the game will love it.
- Officially-licensed Fallout merchandise
- A ThinkGeek and GameStop exclusive
- Chess pieces modeled after characters from the game
- Features exclusive Pip-boy styled board and “holographic” pieces
- 16 green hero pieces:
- Lone Wanderer (King)
- Dogmeat (Queen)
- Mr. Handy (Rooks)
- BOS Scribes (Bishops)
- BOS Knights (Knights)
- Vault Dwellers (Pawns)
- 16 grey villain pieces:
- Super Mutant Master (King)
- Deathclaw (Queen)
- Protectrons (Rooks)
- Glowing Ones (Bishops)
- Sentry Bots (Knights)
- Raiders (Pawns)
- Materials: Figures made from PVC plastic
$59.99 from ThinkGeek.com and Rout.com.
Leave a Reply