The Pip-Boy: Deluxe Bluetooth Edition is your very own functioning Pip-Boy replica that pairs up with your Bluetooth phone or tablet. This deluxe version comes with a RobCo Industries stand that doubles as a charging base and speaker.
You’ve earned this accessory thanks to all of the hours you have devoted to playing Fallout. Now it can be yours.
Pip-Boy: Deluxe Bluetooth Edition
- Pip-Boy: Deluxe Bluetooth Edition
- Officially-licensed Fallout 4 merchandise
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- Get your own functioning Pip-Boy Model 3000 Mk IV replica that pairs with your Bluetooth® phone or tablet
- Take calls on your Pip-Boy, play music through it, or just have the coolest wristband in the Commonwealth
- Comes with RobCo Industries stand that doubles as a charging base and speaker
- Ships in a Capsule-Case-inspired tin designated for Vault 111 deployment
- Not a phone case – integrated screen and on-board Pip-OS software
- Although a few are decorative, most of the knobs, dials, and buttons function
- Default functions: Cosplay mode (displays Status, Special, and Perks screens) and alarm clock
- Additional functions when paired to Bluetooth® device: SMS messaging (receive only), phone (receive or place calls and access contacts), and audio file streaming
- Stereo speakers in both device and stand
- Top compartment stores a holotape that’s a USB drive
- Batteries: Rechargeable lithium
- Recharges on the stand or can be charged while you’re wearing it (but you’ll be tethered to the outlet)
- Exterior Dimensions: 7″ long x 5″ wide diameter to 7″ wide (at widest)
- Interior Dimensions: 7 1/4″ diameter at smallest point (foam padding allows expansion up to 9 1/2″ – fits most human arms, but if around your wrist is bigger than 9 1/2″ at the smallest bit, you will be sad)
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Dimensions: 7″ wide x 6″ deep x 3″ tall
- Weight: 3/4 lb.
- Capsule-Case-inspired Tin
- Dimensions: 12″ wide x 8 1/4″ deep x 10″ tall (perfect for letter-sized files)
- Includes Pip-Boy Model 3000 Mk IV replica, RobCo Industries stand, Capsule-Case-inspired tin, and AC wall adapter with type B USB cable
- Does not include the game
- Does not interface with the game
- Remember – your Pip-Boy is not a toy. Proper cleaning and maintenance will ensure its operation for this and future generations.
$349.99 from ThinkGeek.com.