I love Nixie clocks. In fact anything with vacuum tubes looks cool. Now you can make your own DIY Nixie Tube Desk Clock with this handy kit. This one may not have real authentic vacuum tubes, but it looks just as cool as any classic Nixie Tube clock.
This clock displays the time in LED on the tubes and once you build it you will be telling time in a geeky and retro way. This DIY set lets you build your own Nixie Tube Desk Clock. You just have to do a bit of soldering.
DIY Nixie Tube Desk Clock
- DIY kit to build a Nixie Tube Desk Clock
- High quality nixie tubes
- Microprocessor controlled
- Neon HH:MM separator
- Accurate timekeeping
- Display tubes: NOS ZM1336K
- Anode HT: +180VDC
- 12h/24h displaying (selectable)
- 50/60Hz AC power sync (auto-detect)
- Power supply: AC/AC [email protected] (included)
- Dimensions: 4.33″ x 2.16″ x 2.36″
- DIY kit – SOLDERING REQUIRED
Just $149.99 from Thinkgeek.