This evil must not be destroyed, and by ‘evil’ I mean the Count Dracula Sixth-Scale Figure.
He’s been Dooku in Star Wars, Saruman in Lord of the Rings, Scaramanga in a James Bond movie, Fu Manchu, and Sherlock Holmes, but to many people all over the world, Sir Christopher Lee will always be remembered as Hammer’s Dracula.
This 11.81-inch-tall figure features Lee as the classic vampire in the Hammer film, Scars of Dracula, and he comes with a variety of scary goodies that include interchangeable hands, two interchangeable heads (with one featuring exposed fangs), and a bat.
Count Dracula Sixth-Scale Figure
- Sixth scale body, approximately 30 cm tall with over 30 points of articulation
- A fully realized authentic likeness of Christopher Lee as “Count Dracula” in the movie of Scars of Dracula with an accurate facial expression and detailed skin texture
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- Two (2) interchangeable portrait heads; one with a neutral expression and one with his vampire fangs exposed
- Four (4) interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of open hands
- One (1) right hand for holding glasses, sword, or knife
- One (1) left hand for choking
- One (1) white shirt
- One (1) pair of black trousers
- One (1) bow tie
- One (1) black suit
- One (1) black cape
- One (1) pair of black shoes
- One (1) bat
- One (1) sword
- One (1) knife
- One (1) ring
- One (1) 1:1 Dracula signet ring
- One (1) wine glass
- One (1) plastic stand with waist clip
The Count Dracula Sixth-Scale Figure will be available Dec 2016 – Feb 2017 but it can be pre-ordered now for $229.99 at Sideshow Collectibles.