The man, the myth, the legend is now ready to go home with you as the Stan Lee Sixth-Scale Figure.
I know what you’re thinking. You’re thinking, ‘Holy crap, True Believers! Wasn’t the Stan Lee Action Figure enough?’
Well… no. The creator of so many iconic Marvel heroes deserves at least two figures with his likeness… and that other one looks a little formal with his sports coat. It’s like that one is Job Interview Stan.
This Stan, however, looks a little more like the Marvel mastermind that comic book fans know and love; the one dressed to sign autographs and pose for pictures at Comic-Con.
Stan Lee Sixth-Scale Figure
- Authentic and detailed likeness of the legendary Stan Lee
- Highly accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles, moustache, and skin texture
- Body with over 30 points of articulation
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Newly sculpted arms and hands
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of gesturing hands
- One (1) pair of hands for holding accessories
- One (1) pointing right hand
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) off-white colored shirt
- One (1) navy jacket
- One (1) pair of brown-colored pants
- One (1) black belt
- One (1) pair of white running shoes
- One (1) pen
- One (1) silver colored watch
- One (1) pair of glasses
- One (1) pair of sunglasses
- One (1) director chair printed with Stan Lee’s signature
- Figure base printed with Stan Lee’s signature and Stan Lee nameplate
The Stan Lee Sixth-Scale Figure will be available Jul 2016 – Sep 2016 but it can be pre-ordered now for $199.99 at Sideshow Collectibles.