Cubed-shaped furniture, such as ottomans, has become very practical and popular lately. It doesn’t take up much space, it looks modern, and it conveniently doubles as an accent table or extra seating. But do cubes know how to party? This funky Color Changing LED Cube Stool does.
A good-looking, white cube by day; a strobing 16-color-changing cube by night. If your budget allows it, these cubes would look great in multiples. You could set each one to different colors and choose which ones will get to groove to the beat by turning on the sound sensor. Perfect for outdoor entertaining, you can turn them on when the sun goes down and completely wow your party guests throughout the evening.
Color Changing LED Cube Stool
- Semi-transparent cube that lights up in 16 different solid colors with four different color-changing modes.
- Size: HxWxD: 39 x 39 x 39 cm / 15.35 x 15.35 x 15.35 inches.
- Adjustable brightness intensity.
- Four light effects: flash, strobe, fade, smooth.
- To activate the sound sensitive feature, press the smooth mode button.
- The remote control has a range of up to ten meters.
Charging the battery might get tricky if you live in the North America. It looks like the battery charger requires an adaptor from British to European plugs, but geeks always know how to figure this stuff out.
Each Color Changing LED Cube Stool is $207.50, or 154,85€, or £131.62 at Curiosite.