Replace an ordinary incandescent light bulb with this LED Color Changing Light Bulb, and you can use the wireless remote to set the right color and lighting effect to create the desired mood. Choose between four effects (flash, strobe, smooth, or fade) and 16 different colors including white, red, blue, and green. Works great as a party light, or to set the mood in a home, restaurant, or club. Because it uses LED technology, this is a low wattage, energy efficient light that uses very little electricity.
Other great products for setting nice lighting effects include the LED Projector, Easter Egg LED Lights, and Illuminated Ice Bucket.
LED Color Changing Light Bulb with Wireless Remote
- Fits in a standard lightbulb socket
- Controlled by a wireless remote (6M range)
- Multiple modes: Flash, Strobe, Fade, Smooth
- Brightness: 140 lumens
- Typical Bulb Life: 25000 Hours
- Long lamp life as compared to standard incandescent bulbs
- Base Type: E27 medium base (standard incandescent socket)
- Low wattage; save energy, the environment, and also save money on electric bill
- Fixed colors include four primaries: White, Red, Green, Blue, and 12 bright color hues
The LED Color Changing Light Bulb with Wireless Remote is available for $5.99 at Chinavasion. It is also available for $6.11 at Amazon.com.
Philips Living Colors remote is waaaay waaaaaaaaay cooler and I’ve had my lamp for at least 2 years.
Now this would be a great moodlamp. You can set it at any color depending on the mood. And would be great for the room
Where can I purchase a new remote like the one on this webpage. The one that came with my LED planter no longer works which is very disappointing. Any suggestions
would be great. I live near Toronto. Thanks.