From the Japanese toy manufacturer Gakken comes the Aurorarium – a LED light projector that uses water to create various colorful patterns onto your walls.
Three vibrant colors can transform your rooms as the Aurorarium switches between the tones in a sophisticated, fade-in-fade-out way.
Put water into the tray to create magical shimmering effects or remove the hood and project dazzling light displays onto your walls.
- Gakken easy-to-build LED projector kit
- No tools required
- 3 LED lights (red, green, blue)
- 4 modes, controlled by simple switch
- Comes with Gakken magazine (Japanese)
- Power: AA batteries x 4 (not included)
The Aurorarium Light Projector is yours for $61 over at the Japan Trend Shop.