Looking to have some real fun with friends and family. Now you can project the images off your iPhone instead of trying to squeeze everyone around the touch screen. The Mili iPhone Projector 2 projects images up to 70″ across. Even though it was shaped to fit a iPhone perfectly, it actually works with an iPod, Blackberry or any other video producing device. This small projector packs a big picture with its LCoS (liquid crystal on silicon), LED-driven micro projector capable of displaying 640×480 VGA images.
- iPhone not included
- Battery: 3.7V/2800mAh
- Input: DC5V/2A
- Charging time: 4 hours
- Projection screen size: 5-70inches
- Resolution: 640X480 pixels(VGA)
- Brightness: 10 Lumens
- Projection Source: iPhone,iPod,iPad, MP4,DVD,STB,Laptop
- Audio output:1W built-in speaker,Audio jack output
- Lifetime of LED: 20000 hours
- Battery for Projector time: Up to 2.5hours
- Dimensions: Measures approximately 13.6cm(L) x 6.7cm(H)
You can learn more about the Mili iPhone Projector 2 at Mili and you can pre-order it at Firebox for £279.99 with free delivery.
Leave a Reply