A little while back, GeekAlerts showed you CLUE The Office, and you’ve seen many of the other collectible games like Doctor Who Monopoly and Nightmare Before Christmas Trivial Pursuit. Now that the Harry Potter movies have come and gone, we figured you would want to help keep all the memories fresh in your mind with this CLUE Harry Potter game. Discover the secrets of Hogwarts in classic CLUE fashion and be prepared for anything; the wheels on the board actually move to reveal secret passages, hidden staircases, and even the Dark Mark !
Clue Harry Potter Board Game
Dark magic has been performed at Hogwarts. A fellow student has vanished from the famous School of Witchcraft and Wizardry–and it is up to you to solve the mysterious disappearance. Play as Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Luna or Neville and try to discover who did it, what spell or item they used, and where the student was attacked. Think you’ve gathered all the facts you need? Go to Dumbledore’s office to make your final accusation to win!
- Discover the secrets of Hogwarts in this version of the classic Mystery game
- A fellow student has vanished from Hogwarts and it is up to you to solve the mysterious disappearance
- Move around Hogwarts making suggestions
- Go to Dumbledore’s office to make your final accusation to win the game
- Kids will love taking on the roles of their favorite Harry Potter characters in this HP twist on the classic game Clue
- Wheels on the board actually move to reveal secret passages, hidden staircases, and even the Dark Mark
CLUE Harry Potter is available at ThinkGeek for $34.99 and at Amazon.com from $30.
Leave a Reply