For all you Jack Skellington fans out there, here is a game you are going to love. The Nightmare Before Christmas Trivial Pursuit game contains over 400 questions about the movie. Now you and your friends don’t have to argue over who has the better Nightmare Before Christmas knowledge; let the game decide! Questions vary in difficulty from easy to hard and are broken down into six categories: the Pumpkin King, Halloween Town, Christmas Town, Trick-or-Treat, Songs and Behind The Scenes. Find out who is the true Pumpkin King among you.
- A Nightmare Before Christmas themed Trivial Pursuit game
- For 2 or more Jack Skellington fans, ages 12 up
- Over 400 questions related to songs, characters, places, and behind the scenes
- Packaged in a coffin-shaped box and with a custom die for rolling a question type
- Be warned: the hard questions are really hard!
You can purchase the Nightmare Before Christmas Trivial Pursuit game at ThinkGeek for $19.99 and at Amazon.com from $9. Don’t forget to checkout these other cool board games: Doctor Who Time Wars and Doctor Who Monopoly.
Leave a Reply