Remember the days of making a beard out of soap foam or maybe a sort-of cone-shaped soap foam hat when you were in the tub? Step that game up to a whole new level with the Awamoko 3D Foam Pen.
Actually, the company behind this bit of coolness forgot to make this awesome 3D pen waterproof so they sort of dropped the ball in that area. However, you can still get creative with foam, and a wide assortment of attachments and accessories let your imagination run wild. Best of all, the pen uses plain liquid soap so there’s no need to buy anything special to make it work.
Awamoko 3D Foam Pen
- Includes pen, nozzle, decoration items, bottle of liquid soap x 1, storing box x 1, foam plastic bases x 2, plastic spatula x 1, pen heads x 3
- Power: AAA battery x 1 (not included)
- NOT waterproof (do not submerge or use in the bath)
- Suitable for ages 6 and older
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to use)
The Awamoko 3D Foam Pen will be available July 15, 2016 but it can be pre-ordered now for $39 at Japan Trend Shop.
(via Nerd Approved)