It’s infuriating when you’re in the kitchen, ready to do some cooking or baking, when you realize that you’re missing a spoon or two from your set of measuring spoons. The same also applies to measuring cups. It’s a huge hassle to drop everything in the middle of preparations to buy a new set. The solution? The Adjust-A-Cup 2-Cup Measuring Cup.
The Adjust-A-Cup 2-Cup Measuring Cup is kind of the only cup that you’ll need to measure absolutely any increment of any ingredient, be it in powdered or liquid form. It’s totally adjustable: just slide the outer canister to the increment that you want to use, and measure away.
Check out the Swiss Measuring Spoons, too, if you want something that’s more of the usual but still extraordinary.
Adjust-A-Cup 2-Cup Measuring Cup
Eliminate cluttered countertops–and excessive cleanup–with help from this handy adjustable measuring cup. Designed to hold up to two cups of liquid or dry ingredients, the innovative unit takes the place of an entire set of standard measuring cups to save on both work surface and cupboard or drawer space. To use, simply slide the outer sleeve until it reaches the desired measurement, add the needed ingredient, position it over the mixing bowl, and push.
- Adjustable measuring cup holds up to 2 cups of dry or liquid ingredients
- Pint, cup, ounce, and millimeter markings makes doubling and conversions easy
- Interior, aluminum canister functions as a handy plunger
- Champagne-satin finish and clear outer sheath; dishwasher-safe
- Measures approximately 3-1/2 by 3-1/2 by 8-1/2 inches
The Adjust-A-Cup 2-Cup Measuring Cup is available from Amazon for $9.99.