Switch Modular Pocket Knife
If you need a variety of tools close at hand, something like the Giant Wenger Swiss Army Knife might sound nice. With 85 tools it has just about any function you can imagine, but the problem is won’t fit in your pocket. The solution is the Switch Modular Pocket Knife, where you can mix & match the attachments so you only have to carry the tools you actually need.
Need a tool-set for computer upgrades? Just pick the LED flashlight, screwdrivers, pliers, pen, and other attachments you need. Going camping or hiking? Select tools like a knife, wood saw, tweezers, serrated blade, and the other things that would come in handy. You can even build a set with no knives or other TSA no-nos so you can still take your pocket multi-tool with you when you travel by air.
The Switch Modular Pocket Knife comes with three interior axle attachments, so you can setup different sets of tools depending on what you are doing. It also gives you the flexibility for when you need need lots of tools or for when you would prefer a smaller and lighter collection. The small axle fits 2 to 6 tools, the medium axle fits 4 to 10 tools, and the large one fits 7 to 13 tools.
Switch Modular Pocket Knife Specs
- The ultimate modular pocket knife
- Mix and match your most frequently used tools
- 17 different attachments
- Swap out the axles depending on your desired tool width
- Standard Knife
- LED Flashlight
- Nail File
- Thin Flathead Screwdriver
- Phillips Head Screwdriver
- Serrated Blade
- Wood Saw
- Eyeglass Flathead Screwdriver
- Eyeglass Phillips Head Screwdriver
- Combination Can Opener/Wire Stripper
- Combination Bottle Opener/Flathead Screwdriver
- Magnifying Glass