Groundbreaker – The Ultimate Multi-Tool For Wiring Adventures is just what the name implies. It will handle all of your wiring needs.
This is probably the only multi-tool you need for all your home electrical projects. It has everything from crimpers to wire strippers to utility knives to screwdrivers. All in one tool.
Groundbreaker – The Ultimate Multi-Tool For Wiring Adventures
- With a multitude of features, the Groundbreaker Multi-Tool is the perfect tool for all
- DIYers and home electricians.
- Inspired by the series of one-hand-opening Gerber multi-pliers that are standard issue
- for the US military.
- No more stories, let’s look at all the features!
- Spring-loaded pliers with replaceable serrated jaws and hammer tip (with closure latch)
- Wire strippers (10-20 AWG)
- Large, curved copper wire cutter
- Bolt shearing/re-threading holes (8-32 and 6-32)
- Large and small looping/bending holes
- Insulated and non-insulated terminal crimper
- Hammer tip
- Two removable handles, each featuring more tools:
- Locking dry wall saw with tip
- Magnetic locking bit driver
- Multi-position (variable blade length) locking utility blade with quick blade change function (6 blades included)
- 6 bits and holder (2 Phillips, 2 Flathead, 2 Robertson)
- Heavy-duty, nylon belt sheath:
- Holds tool, bits, extra blades
- Back pocket flap to keep it tight to body
- Additional loops/pockets for tape, pens, etc.
- Stainless pocket clip
- All steel is 420J2 Stainless Steel.
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty.
- Weight: 12.8oz (tool weight); 1.3lbs (total weight with all attachments)
- Dimensions: 9” x 2.8”
Only $129.99 from ThinkGeek.com.
Leave a Reply