As the weather changes for the better and you start to plan camping trips, hiking trips and beach adventures, you’re going to want to make sure that you have a handy multi-tool on you at all times. The CRKT Eat’N Tool isn’t your normal multi-tool, this is a tool that ensures that you have a spork for eating to go along with a few other basic tool functions.
With its lightweight design and handy carabiner clip, you can easily hook this on your belt, backpack, or any other gear you have with you.
Columbia River Knife & Tool Eat’N Tool
- The ultimate multi-tool: it’s an eating utensil, too!
- Spoon, fork, bottle opener, screwdriver/pry tip, metric wrenches, carabiner
- Invented by NYC designer Liong Mah
- Large central hole for finger gripping (but also keeps the tool light!)
- Three metric wrench reliefs – 10 mm, 8 mm, 6 mm
- For easy snap-on carry on D-rings or clothing/pack loops, there is a carry carabiner
- Eat’n Tool is 4″ long
- Weighs a mere 1.5 oz
Don’t ever be without a spork. Purchase the CRKT Eat’N Tool at ThinkGeek for $7.99 and at Amazon.com from $2.99.
I have this and love it.