A few words that arouse feelings of excitement are ‘road trip’ and ‘grill.’ If you’re planning a big road trip this summer, pack the Coleman Road Trip Grill LXE along for fire-up-the-barbie time.
Tailgating, camping, picnics, outdoor festivals… the road trip grill can go just about anywhere. Its legs are collapsible, and the grill folds compactly in such a way that you can wheel it to and fro like luggage by its handle.
Coleman Road Trip Grill LXE
- From Coleman, 36-inch collapsible propane grill for use at home or on the road
- With 285 square inches cooking space, grill features porcelain-coated cast-iron grates for durability and cleaning ease
- Meats cook over 2 10,000 BTU straight burners; requires separate purchase of a 16.4-ounce disposable propane cylinder
- Additional features include towing handle, wheels, and detachable side tables; assembly required
- The collapsed grill measures 36 by 22 by 13 inches with a shipping weight of 60 pounds; limited 5-year warranty
Many portable grills are short-legged and require a tabletop, but the road trip grill stands up to normal waist-height so that you don’t have to hunt down any picnic tables. The grill’s generous 285-sq. in. cooking surface provides plenty of room to cook a whole meal at once. And you’re not limited to cooking just hot dogs and burgers, either. With its stove capabilities, you can get fancy and boil a pot of water on top to make such delicacies as mac and cheese or fry up some bacon on a skillet.
Amazon.com sells the Coleman Road Trip Grill LXE around the $150 mark in bright-red.