KeyShark USB Keylogger
The USB KeyShark is a computer spy accessory that falls under the category “Just because you’re paranoid, it doesn’t mean they’re not out to get you”.
The small device plugs in between a keyboard and the computer, making it possible to record every single keystroke being made. Over a year’s worth of data can be stored on the 4MB built-in memory.
A microcontroller interprets the data, and stores information in memory and just like a USB key drive will retain information even without being connected to a power source.
To access the recorded data, you simply type menu in a text editor and the KeyShark comes to life. A menu is displayed with options to erase data, view data, search data for keywords, change password, or disable the device.
- Portable – move it from computer to computer.
- Installs in seconds – Just plug it in.
- Uses no system resources. Truly runs in the background.
- Works with all PC operating systems with USB keyboards.
- Data is retained even during system lock-ups and power outages.
- No Software to learn. Use in conjunction with programs you already know.
- Fully undetectable and can store over a year’s worth of data. 4MB internal memory.
- Records password and every keystroke ever pressed including special characters.
- Monitoring childrens internet activity
- Monitoring staff activity (where legal)
- Find out useful information
- Useful for computer programmers to recover code in case of power failure and computer error.
The Thumbs Up website has the USB KeyShark keylogger listed with a suggested retail price of £49.99 (about $98 USD).
KeyShark is not intended for breaking into computers or for causing harm.